SKLZ Gold Flex Golf Swing Trainer Warm-Up Stick
- 10-20 swings every day will improve swing tempo, strength, and flexibility
- Easy to use – simply “swing” the Gold Flex back and forth continually without stopping at impact position, as if swinging to a metronome
- Fights slices and flattens the swing
- Low-impact stretch for pre- round warm-up
- Fits easily in golf bag – legal to carry on course
- Size Guide
The SKLZ Gold Flex Trainer is the ideal tool to perfect your swing so you can get the score you want, every time you step onto the course. Use it when or warming up before a game and get a low-impact stretch for easier mobility. With a weighted head made of durable polyurethane, and a flexible fiberglass shaft, you’ll build muscle and power with every swing. Work the fundamental core golf muscles, and tone your obliques as you gain muscle memory. Let your perfect swing become more of a habit, and less of a practice. Simply swing this training aid while learning lag and elimination of early release. Available in either 40” or 48″ in length with a 2.5 lb. head, this flexible weighted trainer encourages a flatter swing plane and forces the downswing to be initiated by the lower body, helping to reduce slices. The 48” is recommended for individuals 5’6” or taller, or those who are stronger and more advanced in their golf game. The 40” length is ideal for those who are under 5’6” or who are at a beginner or intermediate level. Made of high quality, durable materials, you can feel confident that you will be able to use the SKLZ Gold Flex Golf Trainer for years to come. Investing in high quality sports equipment and training tools, means you’re investing in your athletic goals.